lolodd but nice !
lol fun for 15min but i cant listen any longer to it
Reminds me of the old days...
gotta love that gameboy music
I like the creativity.. dunno how I'd feel after an hour tho. hehe
lol shweet! Definitely something I can't listen to all the time, but still cool!
Yeah, thanks :)
I never really liked gameboy music, but maybe I'll check it out
thanks for that link!!
there's some gerat 8bit classic album pvers floating around the net...inc. dark side of the moon!
8 bit awesomeness.
Thanks for link!
sweet
I'm constipated
thanks for that. i enjoy it
Thanks, always looking for more radio sites.
Thanks for the tip, didn't know about this site
nice post!
lol
RépondreSupprimerodd but nice !
lol fun for 15min but i cant listen any longer to it
RépondreSupprimerReminds me of the old days...
RépondreSupprimergotta love that gameboy music
RépondreSupprimerI like the creativity.. dunno how I'd feel after an hour tho. hehe
RépondreSupprimerlol shweet! Definitely something I can't listen to all the time, but still cool!
RépondreSupprimerYeah, thanks :)
RépondreSupprimerI never really liked gameboy music, but maybe I'll check it out
RépondreSupprimerthanks for that link!!
RépondreSupprimerthere's some gerat 8bit classic album pvers floating around the net...inc. dark side of the moon!
RépondreSupprimer8 bit awesomeness.
RépondreSupprimerThanks for link!
RépondreSupprimersweet
RépondreSupprimerI'm constipated
RépondreSupprimerthanks for that. i enjoy it
RépondreSupprimerThanks, always looking for more radio sites.
RépondreSupprimerThanks for the tip, didn't know about this site
RépondreSupprimernice post!
RépondreSupprimer